Five reasons I don’t date anymore.
I do not date anymore. Ever.
GASP. Weren’t you a dating coach? Haven’t you met Mr. Right yet? Blah blah blah.
Folks, we have more important things to attend to around here. Like getting miracles for our clients and customers.
I stopped dating for a very good reason. Every date I went on was turning into a free coaching session for HIM. And my time is too valuable for that.
2012 has been a year of miracles for me. I just finished the last of the seven chakras with the release of the 30-Day Crown Chakra Opening Challenge (learn more here).
The two most amazing miracles I will note for right now are these:
1. I made damn close to a quarter million dollars in the first six months of this year (after nearly giving up on my business entirely two years ago, recall this article lol?)
2. My skin had a miraculous healing. My skin was one of the casualties of the horrible conventional lifestyle to which I had succumbed before my near-death experience. My skin problems started right after a horrible relationship break-up, the worst of my life. It has been steadily improving since I discovered EFT tapping in 2007, but there have been many times when I thought that it would NEVER heal completely. But in the past four weeks, the healing has gone to a whole new level. My skin feels so soft now that I am caressing myself all the time, just to feel its silky smoothness. It really was the final aspect of healing for my body (other than the total reversal of aging, we will get to that in a moment).
Last night, I had a stunning moment of clarity, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s coming at the same time as these other miracles. I finally stepped off my last hamster wheel.
And now I say to the Universe if you ask me “why are you not dating?”
1. I don’t need to. I’m making a quarter million dollars in six months sitting at home in my pajamas. If a quarter million dollars can show up on my doorstep without me making one single sales call, then my partner can do the same. It’s called the law of attraction, and if you know how to use it, you can do anything.
2. I’m not in a rush. Did I mention the Eternal Youth Challenge yet? Lol, you may ridicule me all you want. I turned my business around, I healed my skin. I will achieve eternal youth. Laugh until it happens, because it will. So why do I need to be in a rush? Time waits on me
3. Oh, you think I’m lonely? Nope, I used to get lonely and do like everyone else, run out and do a bunch of meaningless social activities to try to fill the emptiness. I don’t get lonely anymore. And I rarely go out, either God is with me at all times, and we have an amazing relationship. Problem solved. This is what it means to master inner game. Nothing left to chase because you found it all within yourself. When you master inner game, that is all you need. Full stop.
4. This really can’t be just “any” man. It’s got to be the right man. I’m not interested in a fixer upper or a guy I have to coach. I’m only interested in a man who can inspire me to new heights. That’s going to be a God of a man. Anything less simply won’t do. Next.
And that’s it. Of course it’s going to happen. Of course it’s going to be more amazing than I ever dreamed possible. God loves me. God loves you. Of course He’s going to hit the ball out of the park on this one lol
Plus, I am in the process of mastering time. Literally. I mean fuck inner game, mastered that a long time ago. We have bigger ambitions around here now. We are mastering time. Eternal Youth, here we come.
If I can get rid of chronic pain and skin problems that I thought I’d have forever, and take my business from virtually zero to quarter million dollars semi-annual that fast, I can do anything.
Mark my words.
Did I mention that he needs to be a God of a Man?
Erika Awakening, High Priestess of Miracles here at TAPsmarter
p.s. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going now to make love with My Creator. Who needs sex when you have this? Lol … and oh, we are just getting started